Today we will present to you four silly party games which you can play with your guests during your upcoming party.
- Find the bubble gum– This game is easy to play and requires very little preparation. Simply pass to each of your guests a bowl with a piece of unwrapped bubble on it. Then fill the bowl with whipped cream and have each player find their piece of gum by feeling around the bowl without using his hands. The first person that finds their bubble gum wins the game. We realize that this is a very silly, even childish game but it is also very amusing. The only downside is that you will have to do some cleaning afterwards, but if you are too tired to clean you can always using professional after party cleaning services of a company like Cleaners Notting Hill.
- Forehead pass the orange – You will need two oranges and an obstacle-free space to play this highly competitive game. Then split your guests into two teams of even number. Make sure that players in each team are of approximately the same height. Once the teams are ready, have the first two person of each team place an orange between their foreheads and then have them run through the room touch the farthest wall and return. Once the first pair is back to the starting point, the orange is passed by hand to the next pair and like this until all pairs have completed a lap. The team that first finishes all runs, wins the game. If an orange is dropped during the game, the pair is obligated to start from the beginning.
- Bobbing for apples – This is one of the oldest games known to manmade. Historians claim that the game originated in the Middle Ages. Simply fill your bathtub or a large laver with water and then place floating apples into the water. Next have each player grab as many apples as he/she can by using their teeth while their hands are tied behind their back, for a period of 30 seconds. The player that grabs the most apples wins. You can add your own touch and customize the game by using whipped cream, chocolate syrup or custard instead of water. Just like with the bubble gum from above, this game may soil your household. So don’t be shy to use professional cleaning services once your party is over.
- Pass the parcel fancy dress – Grab a sports bags and fill with as many silly clothing items that you have. For instance you can place in it wigs, long johns, weird hats, Halloween customers and etc. Then gather in a circle and run a song, when the songs end the person holding the bag must put on a random item from the bag. Then play another song, and once again the person holding the bag when the song ends must put on a random item from the bag. The game ends when the bag is empty, while the winner is determined by a vote from all the players. The criteria for winning can be the best dressed player, the worst dressed players, the silliest dressed player and so on.
The best way to relax after a tough day is to sit down with a nice glass of wine and literally do nothing but watch the ceiling, nap or simply enjoy a conversation with your spouse or children. In order to relax however you will need a comfy chair that will aid your body and mind feel good. So if you don’t have a comfy chair keep calm and throw a glance at the list from down below.
The first chair that we will present to you is known as the Power Nap. The chair is designed by Ninna Helena Olsen and mimics a Japanese origami. The chair is designed in such fashion that it encloses your body and allows you to rest your body in full. The chair is so well designed that it can easily blend into any household or office design. The only downside of the chair is its white colour which means that it will require a lot of cleaning. However you can always use the services of Carpet Cleaning Hounslow to aid you maintain your Power Nap in top condition.
The next chair in our list in known as The Cradle and has the design of a large semi-spherical picnic basket. The interior of the chair frame is filled with soft cushions that will allow you to rest and relax in full and more important that will allow you to take a comfortable nap if you feel like it.
The Loopita is the next chair in our list and is a chair that is literally one of a kind. The chair resembles a giant looping track and can be use by either one or two person at the same time. The curves of the chairs will match perfectly to your spine and will literally relax your lumbar points while you are enjoying yourself. The only disadvantage of the Loopita is that is has a light beige cushioning that will certainly require professional cleaning services every now and then.
The Hanabi is perhaps the most interesting chair in our list. The chair is designed to mimic a pack of pillows that are thrown over one another. The pillows are filled with polystyrene pellets that will engulf your body in a warm hug-like feeling. The chair is designed by mottoWasabi and can easily be converted into a couch by combining several Hanabi chairs.
The Couch Sleeper doesn’t have a striking design like the chairs from above. In fact it literally looks like a lounge chair, a lounge chair that has been fitted in a sleeping bag. This way you can tuck yourself in as soon as you feel sleepy and have a very nice nap.
The last chair that we will present to you is known as the Feel Seating System Deluxe. The chair comprises of 120 soft balls which you can arrange to a variety of positions. This way you will be able to create your own unique and comfy chair which will allow you to rest and relax. Note that the soft balls are sold in different colors.
Nowadays lots of people tend to complain about the lack of storage space in their households. If you are currently having storage problems in your home, keep reading because we will present to you five ways by which you can drastically enhance the storage capacity of your home.
- Storage bed– The bedroom is perhaps the room of your household with the largest need of a maximum storage capacity. Ironically the bedroom is also the room with the least amount of free space, once that you place a wardrobe and bed in the room. Still there is a solution for this unpleasant conundrum and the solution is to get a storage bed which has a hollow frame and drawers on the side of the frame and therefore will allow you to store not so necessary items under the mattress and into the bed frame.
- Wooden storage chest– Don’t use common plastic storage containers to augment the storage capacity of any of your rooms. For one the containers are ugly and rarely blend it with the interior design of your home. Instead get a wooden storage chest for the task. The chest will be much more appealing to the eye and has a much larger storage capacity than plastic containers. The only downside of using a wooden storage chest is that it will require regular cleaning. Luckily for you, you can always spare yourself the task by using the services of Cleaners Kingston.
- Hallway bench– The hallway is another area of the household that requires a significant amount of storage space. An easy solution for the problem is to place a hallway bench into your foyer. This way you will be able to storage your shoes and boots underneath and bench and hang your coats, hats and umbrellas on the hooks that you will place above the bench. Another approach to enhance the storage of your hallway is to place a hallway wardrobe into the area but before you do so make sure that you have enough space into your foyer or risk blocking it with a large piece of furniture.
- Ottoman chairs– Ottoman chairs are considered by many interior designers as the ideal solution for storage problems. For one the chairs are quite comfortable and nice looking and two with their hidden compartment provide enough storage space to hide all your items that are not of first necessity. The only thing that goes against Ottoman chairs is that you will have to have to use cleaning services at least twice a year to maintain them in top condition.
- Cocktail Hutch– Instead of keeping your wine and alcoholic drinks in one of your kitchen cabinets you can place a cocktail hutch in your dining room and keep your beverages there. Keep in mind that most cocktail hutch have special compartment where you can keep the glasses, shakers, napkins and etc. So by placing a hutch in the dining room you will open even more space in your kitchen.